It’s LIQUID International Contest 3rd edition
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2013
Public vote Deadline: September 30, 2013
It’s LIQUID Group, in collaboration with International ArtExpo, is proud to present “It’s LIQUID International Contest 3rd edition”.
The contest is born with the goal of promoting contemporary art, architecture and design through all the divulging tools that the communication platform It’s LIQUID has used for years (press release, mailing list with more than 100.000 subscribers, international contemporary art and design events realization).
Who can apply?
The contest is open to artists, architects and designers from all over the world without any limit of age and nationality. Solo artists, architects and designers can participate to the contest as well as groups.
The contest will have ten main categories:
sculpture and installation
Why enter It’s LIQUID International Contest?
It’s LIQUID International Contest promotes contemporary art, photography, architecture and design all over the world. Artists have the chance to win 30.000,00€ in prizes, chosen both by public vote and professional jurors.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE CONTEST’S RULES AND SUBMISSION FORM
Send the following materials (max size: 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
– filled application form (click here to download contest’s rules and application form)
– a short biography / CV
– videography (only for video artists)
– copy of the payment of the entry fee
– images or videos* of the artworks (according to the terms in the rules’art. 2. Click here to download the contest’s rules and application form)
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2013
How does it work?
Winners will be selected by public vote (which will choose the winner of 1 exhibition in Venice) and by professional jurors’vote.
After applying for the contest, It’s LIQUID will upload the participants’ artworks on It’s LIQUID Group Facebook page and give the artists the direct link of their artworks. To vote and be voted it’s necessary to share the artworks' links and like the artworks' pictures on our Facebook page. Artist with the greater number of “like” by the deadline, will be the winner. Audience will vote starting from September 20, 2013 until September 30, 2013.
Luca Curci (Architect, Artist - Italy) | Kathleen Laziza (Executive Director of Micro Museum, New York - USA) | Pio Meledandri (Director of Museo della Fotografia, Politecnico di Bari - Italy) | Eugen Rădescu (Chairman PAVILION UNICREDIT of Bucharest - Romania) | Fernando Barrionuevo (Director of MECA - Spain) | Said Mahrouf (Fashion Designer - Morocco) | Constantin Gorcea (Architect, Chairman OAR North-East - Romania) | Laurence Gartel (Digital Media Pioneer - USA) | Stefano Tordiglione (Designer and Artist - Italy/Hong Kong) | Laura Haber (Director of Laura Haber Gallery - Argentina) | Marta Stella (Artist and Art Curator - Spain) | Ramuntcho Robles Quevedo (Art Curator - Spain)
- 1 exhibition in Venice held in one of our exclusive locations located a few meters from the Ponte di Rialto on the Canal Grande (public vote’s award)
- 1 month of art residence plus photography workshop at Altlab Photography residency in Goa (India)
- 1 month of art residence in Yerevan (Armenia) included in “ART COMMUNE” Artist-in-Residence program by Art and Cultural Studies Laboratory (ACSL)
- 10 artists will be included in 1 page for each of The ArtBook Vol. I, which will represent the most updated published guide to the international contemporary art scene
- 1 year of participation in International ArtExpo’s events in the most important capitals of the world
- 10 artists will win 1 interview for each published on the It’s LIQUID Platform (more than 100.000 subscribers)
How much is the entry fee?
There is a 30 euro entry fee to submit up to 3 artworks. The entry fee for every added artwork is 10 euro.
There is not a limit for artworks submissions.
When will the winners be announced?
The names of the winners, will be notified on the official website of the contest through a press release on October 01, 2013.